Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pops 72 Project

I like it!
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Didn't waste any time did you! Looks good.
      Jack
      73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

What's the final plan with it Jeff? Just to have the top portion left?

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
          What's the final plan with it Jeff? Just to have the top portion left?
          No. I like the looks of the b and c pillars. Just going to clean up the side openings so they don't look like the glass was just pulled out.
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Jeff,
            Have you had it out on the road going freeway speeds yet? I've been wondering if it will have the infamous bronco BONG! I know my hard top does this going about 50 ish. Just wondering if the open sides will balance it.

Comment

I'm doing the same thing as Jeff, we were talking about C shaped pipe mounted to roll bar and top....still working on it... V1.0 as Jeff said
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Some pics for Andrew68. He's kinda doing the same lift with wf's and wanted to know what it's going to look like.

Specs: 5.5" sups lift, 2" body lift, full width 44&9, 37x12.5x15 MTR's on 15x10 alcoa's with 3.75"bs.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by TBS-POPS; 05-24-2012, 01:56 PM.
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Suuuuurrrreeeeeeeeeeee, you just want to pimp your ride again
                  69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
                    Suuuuurrrreeeeeeeeeeee, you just want to pimp your ride again
                    Poser?
                    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

You have a rock pile out front! Why no pics on them? Pictures in the grass are for 2wds, makes you look lower.
                      75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Hey Pops

How does that exhaust coming out the passenger side at an angle work out for yah and the passengers especially in the back seat? Any regrets? How about without a top or with a softop (if you run one)
                        72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

Looking great Jeff! Does that mean your going up next month?
                          Leave No One Behind
                          KK6AUW

Comment

I do like the width on it!
                            Mark Harris
                            71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by jchevy4x4j View Post
                              Hey Pops

How does that exhaust coming out the passenger side at an angle work out for yah and the passengers especially in the back seat? Any regrets? How about without a top or with a softop (if you run one)
                              The exhaust out the body side CURED the smelly fumes problem going down the road hardtop on/windows cracked and safari top on. It used to exit under the body/slider and was fumey cause the tire caught it and spun it under the body again. getting it up and out gets it away from the tire. There are a couple of rigs like this out there and all seem to have no problems as far as I know. Crawlin68 and Broncrick are two of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
                                Looking great Jeff! Does that mean your going up next month?
                                This is his "grass paver".
                                In the winter months the grass grow crazy tall. The only way to get to the other side of his property is to use the bronco as a steamroller to flatten the tall grass.
                                {o===o}
                                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                                Originally posted by CityHick
                                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X