Aero 23 gal Fuel Tank Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aero 23 gal Fuel Tank Group Buy

BUMP 22 July 2009 Third NorcalBroncos Group Buy for Aero Fuel Tanks (Main and Aux Tanks this time). For you FNG's, please read the old threads because the same info applies. Go to the bottom, lets see what we got.

BUMP 17 December 2007 If three more people can get into this, I need to order another tank for my 2nd EB. Please let me know and we can arrange a second group buy.

BUMP 15 August 2007. Got a great response to our questions from Aero. NOT TO LATE TO JOIN THIS GROUP BUY!!!! You will save on shipping big time. Normal shipping on a single tank is $71. Right now we are at about $35 ea.

BUMP 8 August 2007. Not too late to join this group buy. We have four, the minimum required. The more we add the more we save on shipping.

07/26/2007 I am wearing my aerospace program mangers hat right now...We have four interested people so I will make a spreadsheet and start tracking the configurations we want. Then before we order I will verify all.

Back in a post started by Cityhick, the discussion came about on doing a group buy for these things. Here it is; no deadline yet; post your questions and lets get this rolling.
    (per my post back in June)

If we order 4 or more tanks at one time:
    Tank cost $263.00 (save $29)
    Skid cost $59.00 (save $10)
    EFI brkt. $79.00 (no discount) this will hold your fuel pump in new tank.

23 gallon tank includes new sender and mounting brackets to support your lift height or shipped loose for you to weld.
    Tank bolts to frame and cross member.
    Shipping UPS per tank is about $70.00 ea or we might be able to ship together truck freight to save$$$.
    Tanks are made of 16 gauge aluminized steel & our skid plates (16 gauge)
    are welded to the bottom of tank.

If you have questions you can post here and I can get them answered or you can call Aero Tank direct at 951-737-7878 or 800-783-4826 ask for Jakob.
    Last edited by Spaceburger; 07-22-2009, 08:18 AM.
    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

I'm in
    1 Tank with skid plate. Brackets loose so I can weld to fit. Thanks!

Rick-
    Last edited by Broncrick; 07-29-2007, 10:35 AM.
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Toss my name in the hat. I'm up for this especially if we can save on shipping on these as well... One tank + skid.

Help a FNG out... I have a carb now but would like EFI one day. Refresh my memory what changes on the tank for EFI? Anything other than a return line? If its something I can "plug" while running the carb and open up one day when I covert to EFI, that would be cool.

Thanks for getting this ball rolling again Spaceburger...
      Last edited by CityHick; 07-25-2007, 01:36 PM.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

I'm in........... Tank, Skid Plate and EFI Brkt.

Brad

Comment

The efi tank has an extra port for your fuel return line. EFI systems circulate the fuel and you pull from it and use what you need, the rest is returned to the tank, which helps keep it cool. The Pump bracket is simple and easy to use.
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Hows is this going? have a tank now, but would love to install the new one Ship to one place and pick up? heck I'll use the excuse to get the wife down to SF for seafood
            Rick-
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I was just thinking of bumping the post one more time. Looks like we have 4 so I will make the list and distribute next week.

Comment

68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Aero

OK gentleman, please email me your full name and address. In title put AERO.
                  I will prepare the spreadsheet, sumarize our options, gather questions, get answers from Aero, and share answers.
                  I will get shipping costs and details insurance etc.
                  Confirm, then place order. thanks
                  et@armorcity.com
                  Last edited by Spaceburger; 08-08-2007, 03:23 PM.

Comment

OK I have a list of four, we got our answers from Aero, and now its time to put our bucks together. I am out of town starting tomorrow and back on the 28th. After that lets get the order in. Comments?

Comment

Lets rock-n-roll baby
                      68 Slightly modified
                      67 LUBR once again
                      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Sounds good to me.......I am ready any time.

Comment

Just say the word...
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

Ok guys, we leave tomorrow and get back Monday. Heading up to Eldorado to so some camping. Can't take the EB yet. When I get back I will get the order rolling!

Comment

I am headed to Jackson Meadows this weekend for some camping/fishing.

Have a GREAT TIME in Eldorado....

Comment

Working...
                              X