WH 20 gallon fuel tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WH 20 gallon fuel tank

Rear 20 gallon fuel tank. It has the sender unit and was sold by Wild Horses a number of year ago. It takes advangtage of a body lift and provides more room for clearance.

$325.00
    I will most likely be going to the Spring Bash on the 31st. The sale of this will get me there.

Re: WH 20 gallon fuel tank

New or used and any pics?
    1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

It's in the bronco right now. I have no pics. It's a Wild Horse tank. It is in good condition.

Comment

fyi, I have the WH 20gal tank in mine too. With a 2"bl it will tuck up into the body and have about 1" more ground clearance than a stock tank. It won't hang way down like a 23gal tank. It also has fill,vent,pick-up and 1 extra tube if you need a return line. I run my TBI off this tank. They don't make this tank anymore.
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I have the 23 gal. Tank already, but want the 20 gal tank for the clearance.
          1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

Originally posted by daves View Post
            I have the 23 gal. Tank already, but want the 20 gal tank for the clearance.
            Me too
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
              Me too
              Dave has been talking with me about delivery of tank from the BASH to his home. Hopefully it will work out for him. If not, your next.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesenip73 View Post
                Dave has been talking with me about delivery of tank from the BASH to his home. Hopefully it will work out for him. If not, your next.
                Thanks but no money at this time for Bronco part's, all will be going to the TAX man
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
                X