Finally catching up with everything......With a new addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally catching up with everything......With a new addition

Emily Renee was born 2/9/12 and is perfect!

With all the insurance disaster crap, and working my @$$ off to pay the hospital bills I haven't had much time for the Bronco. Been driving it but haven't turned a wrench in forever. And haven't been online that much lately. Hopefully I can get hospital bills paid off before summer is over and get back some mods on the Bronco. But for now, it's great and the new baby loves the 4 series flowmaster exhaust.
    1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Re: Finally catching up with everything......With a new addition

Congrats on the little one
    75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Much joy to you and yours. Wonderful news.
      Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Congrats, a future Bronco owner and driver...
        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Congrats on the little one!
          '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Congrats!
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Congrats!
                Vacaville, Ca
                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

We just welcomed a little girl too, Congrats!
                  1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Congrats John!
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                      Congrats John!
                      Congrats, But I was thinking it was Chris..................So Congrats Chris/John and the family. The pic reminds me of are little girl and my son holding her in the hospital he loved her. It changed when they became teenagers. He's 21 and she is 18 now and they are back to loving one other again
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Jason
                        '69 Sport, geared, locked and injected, blah, blah, blah...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                          Congrats, But I was thinking it was Chris..................So Congrats Chris/John and the family. The pic reminds me of are little girl and my son holding her in the hospital he loved her. It changed when they became teenagers. He's 21 and she is 18 now and they are back to loving one other again
                          hahaha Brian wins it, I've met a few guys on here before just not everyone.

I can't believe how time flies, we've been trying for a 2nd kid since our son was 5 and he will be 10 this summer. I must be getting old?
                          1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Working...
                          X