james duff 4 link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• james duff 4 link

Is anybody interested in a james duff four link set up.I think I can get one for $700
    sigpicWhen I get home im gonna punch yo momma in the mouth

Re: james duff 4 link

I am in the market for sure. Thinking of this one or one from poly performance. Not sure which yet.
    What can I fix next?

Comment

I just met a knew neighbor that has a 66.He said he installed this and it was real flexi but he didnt like the body roll on the street.I was interested but I also dont want body roll.Maybe he needed a sway bar?I dont know but the price aint bad.

Comment

Sway bar sound right. I would be interested in pictures and see all of what he has too. Thanks.
        What can I fix next?

Comment

Originally posted by 5150bronco View Post
          Sway bar sound right. I would be interested in pictures and see all of what he has too. Thanks.
          Ill see what I can do

Comment

There's one being installed as we speak over at Arabia's in Campbell. Very nice looking early (66 to 68 maybe?) dark Blue Bronco up on the rack when I went by today.
            Anyone's here by any chance?

They really had to grind the rear brackets to fit cleanly over the contours of the 9" housing, but that's as far as I was able to watch.

If I get the chance, I'll try to scoot over there tomorrow and take some pics of the progress.

Paul
            Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
            www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
            68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDonk View Post
              There's one being installed as we speak over at Arabia's in Campbell. Very nice looking early (66 to 68 maybe?) dark Blue Bronco up on the rack when I went by today.
              Anyone's here by any chance?

They really had to grind the rear brackets to fit cleanly over the contours of the 9" housing, but that's as far as I was able to watch.

If I get the chance, I'll try to scoot over there tomorrow and take some pics of the progress.

Paul
              Sweet! I can swing by there too to check it out. I am sure he would not mind. Have not seen that guy for years. Thanks for the heads up.

pm me if you want when you plan on going. Looking like my two choices so far is Duff and Poly link setup.
              What can I fix next?

Comment

Sorry 5150. Today didn't go quite as carefree as planned. Oh well. The best laid plans, and all that...

Did you pop over there yourself by any chance? Rig still there? I got too caught up in other stuff and was not able to make it myself.

Paul
                www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDonk View Post
                  Sorry 5150. Today didn't go quite as carefree as planned. Oh well. The best laid plans, and all that...

Did you pop over there yourself by any chance? Rig still there? I got too caught up in other stuff and was not able to make it myself.

Paul
                  LOL. I just got home from the am. Did not make it unfortunately. I really want to stop by next week to check it out. Let me know. Really liking this link and coil bucket setup.

~ Justin
                  Last edited by 5150bronco; 04-06-2012, 11:24 PM.
                  What can I fix next?

Comment

if anyone backs out i will take it!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Went back over yesterday and it's almost complete. Forgot what they said they still had to do, but the guy working on it was hanging out under the front wheelwell when I was there.
                      Looks interesting. Can't wait to hear their opinions (not that anyone there is opinionated of course! ) when they've driven it.

Got a wicked slick high-hood Jeep (CJ3-A?) there with more mods than you can shake a stick at. Very tall, very flexy, and very nice looking.

I took some i-Phone pics of the Bronco. If anyone wants to see if they came out, let me know what I need to do to upload them to the computer.
                      Just USB it? Or is there some trick to it?

Thanks

Paul
                      www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

I took some i-Phone pics of the Bronco. If anyone wants to see if they came out, let me know what I need to do to upload them to the computer.
                        Just USB it? Or is there some trick to it?

Thanks

Paul[/QUOTE]

Paul, Call me and I can explain how to upload from our iPhone. That being said, I'm off to bed at 8:00 pm as I get up at 4:00 am on work days. So call me tomorrow.

Brad
                        Last edited by 14Justice; 04-11-2012, 06:59 PM.
                        1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

I want pics
                          Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

Originally posted by 14Justice View Post
                            ...Paul, Call me and I can explain how to upload from our iPhone. That being said, I'm off to bed at 8:00 pm as I get up at 4:00 am on work days. So call me tomorrow.
                            Glad you reminded me about the time difference (like time zones, only different?) because I might have gotten all anxious-like and called you up!

Thanks for the help. Apparently pics are wanted. I might try messing with it a little bit before tomorrow anyway, if I have time.

Paul
                            www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

I was able to spend couple hours there hang in out and seeing the bronco. Rear is about done today, welded and everything. It is looking good for sure.

Seemed to be a lot of work to get the truss grinded down to fit the housing. The spring rate was in question from the conversations I was having and the feedback. Maybe stiffer spring may work better. They should have the anti rock sway bar in soon. The front arms look really good and super beefy with 1 1/4 heims.

Thanks for giving me heads up on this build Paul.
                              What can I fix next?

Comment

Working...
                              X