Harbor Freight - 20% off single item coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbor Freight - 20% off single item coupon

Got this in the mail this weekend and thought I'd see if it's any use to someone. Basically it's for 20% any one single item between now and 5/31/12. Looks like a single use coupon.

Catch is that you must use a Discover credit card for your purchase.

If you want it (I only have one) let me know and I'll stick it in the mail to you this week.
    1969 Sport, 302 V8, 3 spd on the floor, Red, Power Steering, 2" lift, 33" tires

Re: Harbor Freight - 20% off single item coupon

You can also print it out from the website and take it in to them.

They have so much new and cool stuff. New store just opened up in San Jose too.
    What can I fix next?

Comment

Cool - didn't take the time and effort to look at their website, but good to know.

Going to have to find that new San Jose store though - it's been too long since I've been into one

Comment

You can get a 20% coupon everywhere nowadays. They have an ad in the Sunday paper and lots of magazines. Even get a weekly mailer sometimes. They don't usually have the Discover card requirement though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas Corey View Post
          Cool - didn't take the time and effort to look at their website, but good to know.

Going to have to find that new San Jose store though - it's been too long since I've been into one
          The store is really nice. I like it much better than newark and salinas.

Shoot me a pm when you are coming into town.
          What can I fix next?

Comment

Okay okay - thought I was doing something nice and apparently I'm the last one to know that this coupon is nothing special.

Nothing really new there though, I'm behind the curve on lots of things it seems like

Comment

You can find more secret coupons if you type "coupon" in the search on HF website. I got led trailer lights for $10 cheaper than the newspaper and original web coupon price. You don't even need to print it just pull up the coupon on your smart phone
              1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Someone said on here you can take the 20% to lowes or home depot also.
                75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Originally posted by kevoson View Post
                  Someone said on here you can take the 20% to lowes or home depot also.
                  I forgot that Home Depot had a matching policy. I spend way too much money there as is, saving 20% on the junk I buy would be great. Probably run up there Friday after work and see if I can do any damage. Great idea!!

Comment

Working...
                  X