X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another addition to the family!

Congrats!
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Congrats! My advise to you is Don't Blink! My boys are 17 and 20. Goes by really fast... enjoy every minute!
      1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

I can't believe my older one is two now, blows my mind. Feels like I was just here with him. Oh, and he has already found my tool stash, had to organize all non socket tools into two bags-dangerous and relatively safe. He's already trying to pull screws out of everything, he reorganizes my tools for me while I work. Can't beat it, miss him stuck here in the hospital

Comment

Got home from the hospital today and Cameron did pretty well at home with his new little brother. We just have to be careful how we split our attention which is hard with all the attention the new one needs but like crawlin68 said it helps to keep him involved with the baby and "help out". Because we talked to him about the baby in her stomach he knows who he is and was talking to him and cautiously touching him when we asked. Good times are coming!

Comment

Working...
          X