options ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• options ???

I have a few ?? for you guys. Deal is almost done on a 2- bronco for my 1-Samurai trade. This is what im getting and my plans. Tell me what you think.

One bronco is a 73' running gear is built ARB's ,warn shafts, CTM's, James duff 5 1/2'' lift fresh 351ci. But the tub is shot, super beat up.

The 2nd bronco is a 76' mostly stock hard top, doors. Some rust in the normal spots. Mostly a good strait tub.

Both have title's. Both run and drive

My ?? to you all, If i put the 76' tub on the 73' running gear can i use the 73' title so i don't have to worry about smog??? Is smog a issue? How much smog was there on a 76' bronco?? Were are the vin## on the body or frame or both??

Can't wait to join the bronco family. I have wanted one all my life.

Just trying to get my ducks in a row before i pull the trigger on the deal. These Broncos will be coming down from Montana. I was thinking i will use the parts that i don't use and build a bronco to sell and fund my build.. Thanks Mike

Re: options ???

Easy, swap 76 tub on to 73 chassis and keep the 73 title and glove box door onto the 76 dash. Its now and still a 73 no smog.

lots of good parts on the 76 chassis to sell for extra cash!!
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Re: options ???

So its all about the glove box then. That makes it easy. Thanks for the quick response. I was thinking about putting the beat tub of the 73' on the 76' chassis and selling it as a "fixer up er" Thanks again, Mike

Comment

Working...
      X