Thanks to West Coast Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to West Coast Broncos

We have some awesome sponsors for this site (ok, I guess they are not really sponsors...). I ordered some headers from WCB, they were back ordered, Don stayed on top of it and made sure I got them ASAP, then when they were not the right ones he ordered a set from one of his competitors (Wild Horses) just so I would have them when I needed them, no questions ask. Truly great customer service!
    Last edited by pippinmader; 04-20-2012, 09:55 AM.
    Build thread

Re: Thanks to West Coast Broncos

WCB is no longer a sponsor (and never really was). We set up an agreement with them and then Dusty left company. No money or services was ever received from WCB. I just haven't removed the banner.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Not a huge fan of WCB. They charged my $14 for UPS shipping but sent it USPS for half the price.

The low pressure line for the 4x4x2 box he sent me was way too short, the high pressure was fine. I had to go to the auto parts store and grab a foot of rubber hose.

Then I call him and he says that he'll discount the next order I do through him.
      He's not getting a dime from my wallet ever.
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
        Not a huge fan of WCB. They charged my $14 for UPS shipping but sent it USPS for half the price.

The low pressure line for the 4x4x2 box he sent me was way too short, the high pressure was fine. I had to go to the auto parts store and grab a foot of rubber hose.

Then I call him and he says that he'll discount the next order I do through him.
        He's not getting a dime from my wallet ever.
        That sucks, still they treated me right this time.......
        Build thread

Comment

I got my hose from him too Ryan. As you recommended actually. Super fast and accurate shipping prices/methods. Maybe just an oversight that he tried to fix? I would do business with him again if needed but still rather get everything through WH.
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
            I got my hose from him too Ryan. As you recommended actually. Super fast and accurate shipping prices/methods. Maybe just an oversight that he tried to fix? I would do business with him again if needed but still rather get everything through WH.
            You already bought it? I was going to call him and give you the money he owes me... Maybe it would have been free shipping.
            Oh well, maybe next time.
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I liked it alot better when Dusty was there, ggreat responsive guy to deal with.

Comment

Working...
              X