Anniversary getaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary getaway

So the wife planned a little weekend getaway to half moon bay for our eight year anniversary. Inlaws came down to watch the kids. So she says, " let's take the Bronco". A little off guard I say really? Ok. Then she says," since we are going to be in HMB, do you want to go to the car show(Dream Machines). Again a little off guard I say really? Sure! Great weekend. She was such a trooper with the Bronco she waited till we pulled back in front of our house to gasp for air from the gas fumes.
    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Re: Anniversary getaway

Awesome! Good woman you got there, for sure! My wife has yet to get into my Bronco!
    '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

That's awesome! She definitely a keeper!

Comment

That's cool!
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

My wife treats the bronco like a gooma (spelling), she knows of her and tolerates her but won't be in the same room with her.
          72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Awe man, I was there too!
            Mark Harris
            71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

My wife is pist that it is taking so long for me to put the Bronco back together! She can't wait to go wheelin' again. I love my wife!
              70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Yeah, it was good. I"ll keep her.
                67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

I didn't even notice it was gone....

I'm surprised it made it there and back in one piece....that thing is a death trap..
                  70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

I wish my wife was like that! my problem is if I turn my back she takes it to downtown walnut creek to go shopping! I cant keep her out of it. Now she wants me to put new tires so she can take it to napa! That's all I need her warring out a nice set of tires to go get more wine.

Comment

I have to say that is really special.

That makes for an awesome relationship! Have fun up there.
                      What can I fix next?

Comment

Working...
                      X