A good DROOL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good DROOL.

Saw this sitting in a driveway in Milpitas. Nice guy let me take some pics.
    Attached Files
    Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Re: A good DROOL.

Good looking truck
    1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Originally posted by 14justice View Post
      good looking truck
      x2
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Love those trucks. I am very surprised to see a Ford V8 though. There was a very large F100 club here in Livermore back in the 80s, and the vast majority of them had an entirely Chevy front clip. At the time that was supposed to be the easiest way to get a better performing suspension under the front end of those trucks.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Makes me miss mine.. A lot of guys did the volare front clip to run chitty's because it was cheaper. True ford boys used the mustang style. Someday I'll build another one, still have brand new parts in the garage!
          Last edited by kevoson; 05-06-2012, 06:22 PM.
          75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Wow, a Ford in a Ford. You don't see that very often. Nice looking truck too!

Comment

Very nice. Love the 56's. A little too low for my tastes unless it's bagged.

Comment

Can't wait to do mine up!

Comment

My dad had two of those for our company work trucks in the 70s. One was left on my grandparents ranch in Santa Rosa but ended up getting stolen after it had been shot up. Plan was to fix it up but oh well.
                  67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                  69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                  69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                  79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                  67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Working...
                  X