Fishing trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing trip

Took the family to the smith trout farm in Calistoga. I didn't even get a chance to fish, I was having to much fun just watching them knock them dead. After 2.5 hrs my two boys managed to bring in 13 trout with the two biggest being 19" and 17". Awesome place but the last 7 miles of road SUCKED.

Last edited by kevoson; 07-08-2012, 06:04 PM.
    75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Re: Fishing trip

Looks like a great time!
    Jack
    73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Looks like a fun day!!

Comment

looks like a good place for the little kids, whats the prices like? Just FYI you can go to Cuttings Warf and use anchovies to catch small stripers all day
        1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Originally posted by jperry1290 View Post
          looks like a good place for the little kids, whats the prices like? Just FYI you can go to Cuttings Warf and use anchovies to catch small stripers all day
          The prices are not to bad you pay per size not weight. It starts at $1 and goes up to $6 for 11" or bigger. As for cutting warf, there are crabs from San Pablo bay all the way up the river. I was out there Sunday bait was stripped after a short 10 minute soak. I can tell you there are some big diamond backs out there right now, had a easy 8'er roll about 10 yards off the back of my buddy's boat.

Comment

Wow I grew up in Napa and spent most of my young adulthood fishing cuttings ward and never saw a rattler in the water. We also used to fish behind the art school across from the fairgrounds and yanked striper all day.
            1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Sorry didn't mean snakes. Sturgeons aka diamond back.

Comment

Dang should of posted eariler I only 2 valley and Mt ranges way could of meet you. Good time for the kids.
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
                X