Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California off road money fraud, State Parks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California off road money fraud, State Parks.

These people have no shame. We live in a "Trickle Down Felony" society. http://www.sfgate.com/politics/artic...294.php#page-1
    Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Re: California off road money fraud, State Parks.

wow its great to know where are taxes go!!!!!

Comment

$54 million buys ALOT of shitters on our favorite trails!
      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

wounder why that wasnt on the news last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by country_boy_72; 07-21-2012, 10:51 AM.

Comment

"The off-highway vehicle fund, which is generated from registering ATVs and similar types of vehicles, held $33.5 million more than reported." "So far, there's no indication the money was stolen..." Hey folks, missing for 12 years IS STOLEN.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1691180.html

Comment

i work for a city government and can say that politics are terrible at that small level. We ve been told several times in the last three years "dont worry your job is safe" and six months later "we are probably going to lay off 15-20". Its all a shell game with the tax payers on the losing end. I dont see how gov can constantly spend more money than it makes.
            1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

And Gov Brown wants us to vote to increase OUR own taxes? He cant even run his own dept's! hell my wife would kill me if hid that much $$
              F U goberment!
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                And Gov Brown wants us to vote to increase OUR own taxes? He cant even run his own dept's! hell my wife would kill me if hid that much $$
                F U goberment!
                I rarely stand up for Democrats, but this has been going on for 12 years! Brown was either smart enough to go and look for this kind of thing, or lucky enough to find it. Neither of his predecessors put a stop to this. I can only hope that he continues his search for this kind of thing, because you know there are other agencies in this state that are just as guilty.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Jerry was clueless. This was found by a new employee looking into the illegal vacation buyouts.

"State officials said the "hidden assets" that prompted the investigation were found by a new park fiscal staff member, Aaron Robertson, while the attorney general's office was looking into the unauthorized vacation buyouts."

Comment

I hate to say it but the imputus for the research was the Sacramento BEE. They had a lead on the vacation buyout story and started looking for the funding for it. Turns out they foud a WHOLE lot more and turned it over to the state to investigte.

Hopefully prosecutions to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry66 View Post
                      Jerry was clueless. This was found by a new employee looking into the illegal vacation buyouts.

"State officials said the "hidden assets" that prompted the investigation were found by a new park fiscal staff member, Aaron Robertson, while the attorney general's office was looking into the unauthorized vacation buyouts."
                      I say this new employee deserves a raise and a new job roll
                      67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                      69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                      69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                      79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                      67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

...and an invitation to a nice NCEB rock crawl.

Comment

Working...
                        X