what suspension wh or devers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what suspension wh or devers

Should I go with wh 5.5 coils and springs or devers 5.5 coil and springs for a daily iRiver wheeler

Re: what suspension wh or devers

I really like my set up with Cage (Bloodyknuckles now) coils and Deaver leaf springs in the rear. Its a nice ride, not too soft, but great flex.

Comment

I am really happy with my WH great ride and really good flex!

Comment

WH front coils, and their new design rear packs. Support local, plus get awesome quality.

I've beat the crap out of my WH stuff and NEVER had an issue.
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I run 4.5" WH rockcrawler coils with Cage radius arms up front, 5.5" (new design) WH leafs out back. No complaints about ride quality or flex. Could be a little firmer on the road but you can correct that with shocks if you desire.

Their new design leafs are awesome. I put the typical s-curve into my "old design" leafs from WH after about a year and a half of driving/wheeling (caused by axle wrap, no anti-wrap bar). I later got one of the earliest sets of their new design leaf springs and at the time Jim asked that I install them without any form of wrap control device, and provide feedback to him on their performance. Several years later my springs still look great and I can even feel while driving the rig that there's much less wrap happening.

Like Carl said... support local and get quality and great service too
          Last edited by CityHick; 07-26-2012, 12:00 PM.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Working...
          X