Meadow Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meadow Lake

All packed up and heading out Early tomorrow morning for 8 Days of fun. Get to test out the 4 Link for the first time and the new tires!

Thanks Justin!

Also..For any fisherman out there. I talked to DFG and they have have been unable to stock Meadow for some time because of all the BS about planting lakes they have been fighting against. Anyhow, they are planting the lake this summer/fall with Cut Throat Trout.

Will be doing some fishing, shooting, checking out Lacy Peak, the entire Trail, and exploring all the other cool stuff in that awesome Country!

I will be sure to post more pics, maybe throughout the week if I get service.

Time for a beer!
    Attached Files
    72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Re: Meadow Lake

Have you ever been to White Rock? It is a very pretty lake, great for kids/swimming/goofing off and not a bad drive from Meadow. The creek below White Rock used to hold a lot of small brookies. Also, if you can find a way down to French Lake there are/were some nice trout in there.
    Last edited by tortuga; 07-27-2012, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Re: Meadow Lake

Meadow is great for catfish, and dont forget crawdads, good eating/fishing up there! Have fun
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
      X