Officially Burnt Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Officially Burnt Out

Officially Burnt Out Been there myself kind of am now Bronco runs drives but need some things. Find a Bronco brother to take you out wheeling/drive helps get ya going again.
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Yup, ride shotgun on some trips and you will find your motivation. I go in spurts too but have worked hard to make the effort to drive it even if its 100* outside. I may still be sweating my bag off but I'm grinning from ear to ear! Some of the most fun is taking my kids to school in the "Monster Truck" lol

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

I hear ya, nothing like sitting shotgun wishing you were in the driver seat the whole trip. I'm kinda coming out of it now. I think the heat was beating me down. Now with this NICE ASS mild weather all I want to do is drive. And yes I got a little taste of the little kids ooooing and ahhhhing when I took my daughter to school. It was kinda funny and she def liked the attention. (shes little but shes still a girl).
        Charging the battery now to see if its a keeper or not. Thanks for all the moral support it helped knowing I wasn't just punking out.
        sigpic68' 351W ,Nothing stock except transfer case:

Comment

Working...
        X