Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another addition to the stable...went GM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another addition to the stable...went GM!

Well kept, 1968 Firebird. I'm the 4th owner. Bought new in LA, moved to Santa Rosa in 2006 where I found it. 350 Pontiac, 350 Trans, flow masters, factory non-working A/C. Original interior except for Seats and possible carpet. Mostly garaged.

I'm liking the learning curve...since I'e always worked on Fords, it is a nice break leaning something new. I can tell you, the stater on this can can be removed in 2 minutes compared the the SBF..which can suck ass. I've since rebuilt the starter, Holley carb, changed out volt reg, and tuned. Needs tires, idler arm, and maybe front bushings. Feels really tight though especially with the front and rear sway bars and SSBC front disc brakes!!
    Attached Files
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Re: Another addition to the stable...went GM!

looks good. i think your missing the ac comp. the 70 that i built at work we used after market brackets and sandon comp.
    75 302 c4 marlin crawler 20 44&9" 4.56 arb's 35"mtrs

Comment

sweet!! should be fun. carson is gonna love driving that to school!!
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Awesome first car for any kid! Sweet!
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Nice ride
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

She's a beauty... love those cars. Congrats.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Working...
            X