booster seats for kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• booster seats for kids

You guys with younger kids that need to be in a booster seat.

My daughters booster seat doesn't fit in my pro car seats. The seats have the bolstered sides and her seat doesn't squeeze between the bolsters. Have you found/have a booster seat that will fit into a pass seat like this? Let me know what brand it is. I've been pushing my luck running quick little errands without a booster seat for her.
    #1 Not safe for her
    #2 Illegal

I know, I know we all used to bounce off the back walls of the car when we were kids. Well technology has taken over and it's much safer for our kids now.
    sigpic68' 351W ,Nothing stock except transfer case:

Re: booster seats for kids

Pro makes boosted seats for their full susp. Seats

Comment

Originally posted by plug ugly View Post
      Pro makes boosted seats for their full susp. Seats
      Looked around and didn't see anything. I found "Boosted Seats" but that doesn't solve my problem. I need a booster seat that fits in a bolstered seat.

Maybe I misunderstood what you were talking about. Link?

Comment

Why dont you fold up some towels and fill the seat before you put the booster in. then strap her in.
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

In theory POPs that sounds like it would work. The booster seats REQUIRED for bigger kids don't strap down, the seat belt holds the kid and the seat in place so a kid on top of a booster seat on top of some tipsy towels isn't very secure. HOWEVER: Update, I found a seat at Walmart that has tapered sides that fit the procar seats perfectly. Just had to ad a little pillow in the small of her back and good to go. Thanks for the tips though.

Comment

http://www.prpseats.com/Products/20-...years-old.aspx

Comment

Working...
            X