Best place to get weather stripping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to get weather stripping

It's getting to be that time of year, and i'm trying to plan ahead.

Does anyone make an entire seal kit for putting the top back on a 73? I've found pieces here and there but not a whole kit.

Looking for:

- Quarter panel seals
    - Top to Windshield
    - Windshield to body
    - Rear lift gate and tailgate
    - Driver/Passenger doors

If I have to get them individually that's fine but it's quite a pretty penny when you add it all up.
    1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Re: Best place to get weather stripping

Originally posted by GloNDark2 View Post
    - Quarter panel seals
    - Top to Windshield
    I didnt waste my $ on that when I use to run a hard top. I went to Homedepot and got some rubber mat material. Its on a roll and they cut to size. I picked up 6 feet and cut it into 1.5" strips. Marked the holes and used a knife.

Saves a little...
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Man that is a GREAT idea. I'll stop by the Depot on the way home and check it out.

Actually saves a ton of $$$ if all I have to buy is the door seals and rear lift gate stuff.
      1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

we used generic stuff for the doors. misses a few things, but overall worked good enough. cut the channel off the bottom (iirc) and glued it in. we had some old pieces, like the big rubber chunk at the top of the door post. way cheaper. got it a kragens.
        73 bronco

Comment

Working...
        X