Bronco Brain Burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Brain Burn

The good part about having poor memory is you find stuff you forgot you had. While looking for a spot in the barn to hoard a window for the (This Old) house I found a box with all the goodies for a ford on ford disc brake conversion I bought off CL last year. There was also two new wheel cylinders for the rear and four cans of R-12. It was like my own little Christmas. Wonder what else I got stuck up in there?
    Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Re: Bronco Brain Burn

I might need that R12 if you aren't going to use it. My Firebird needs a lot of AC work, but I'm leaning towards restoring the factory as opposed to a Vintage air.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I put some in my '94 Bravada back in June. That stuff makes you want to wear a jacket. I better keep it as it is only available on CL.
      Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Carl, my ac guy says he has the adaptors to use r134a in a r12 system and it works. He told us that he can do it but the system has to be empty before he gets it cause his equipment cannot hold R12. He also said that the refridgerants are changing again and 134 will become as scarce as r12. Just some FYI
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

You also need to change out the O rings and oil in the system, 134 will only last a short while if you dont, then you have to do it anyway
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
          X