Sema 2006!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sema 2006!

Just wanted to let the fellow Nor-Cal bronco owners know that I was sporting my long sleeve Nor-Cal Bronco's shirt on the set of OverHaulin' at the SEMA show. Look for Kevin(Rokcrln) and myself in the front of the crowd during the show in December...they did a 72 challenger Black/Orange with silver stripes...looked pretty cool. I would show some pics...put haven't reduced the pics yet...
    70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Sweetness....was old Foose on the set?? When you get the pics reduced, post up a SEMA posting and let us have it
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Here's a few to get you drewelin'.....the cars are nice too!!!
      Attached Files
      70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

Comment

Jim you are one twisted person...... For not showing the good pic's that is!

Kevin
        Attached Files
        71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Woo Hoo! Nice .... ehm.... parts! Sweet Bronco too!

Comment

WOW...wish I could have been there!
            72 Sport

Comment

O.K a few more....I know it's hard...but notice the shirt I'm wearing???? Just trying to promote the club...
              Attached Files

Comment

Did you guys hear that Jim Cole from Cage Offroad got his Superduty stolen while he was there. Amazingly enough, they found the truck the next day with the locks in the door, and column popped, and it wouldn't start. After the people stole it, a fuse came loose while they were driving it, and that is where they left it. I can't believe someone would steal something as obvious as that truck.
                Last edited by earlybronco72; 01-03-2009, 01:31 PM.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I'm glad they found it....but I can see how they stole it...the Security down there for the cars outside was a joke. Anyone of many cars could have been stolen. I'm glad there weren't more stolen...Kevin and I commented on a Viper parked in the lot across the street all weekend. I can't believe someone would leave a car like that parked in the middle of a large parking lot. At night there was maybe five cars in the whole lot...that viper was like a sitting duck. I guess if you have that kind of money, you just don't care....

Comment

O.K so how did you two rock stars get into SEMA?? Does this have something to do with the LTD we see at the bottom of Rokcrwln page ??
                    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

No this year was thru my Father in laws friend and my wife. But next year will be thru my company (LFD Inc.) Lewis Fabrication Design Inc. Who know I may have room for an extra shop boy!

Kevin
                      LFD Inc.
                      71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Maybe someone can put me on the straight and narrow, heard you can just whip up a company name, fire up a batch of business cards and apply to get your pass?

Comment

Who know I may have room for an extra shop boy!
                          As long you teach me what you know I might be available.
                          FM
                          72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                          1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Working...
                          X