Positive thoughts guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive thoughts guys!

So, at 5:30 am Monday I go under the knife for cancer surgery, fun times! After that much fun, radiation and chemo for six weeks, more enjoyable times!
    Shit, there goes snow wheeling 'till Feb!
    Mikuni Sushi tonight! Last meal lol

Rick-
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Re: Positive thoughts guys!

Lots of positive thoughts headed your way bud. My dad had a pretty major cancer-related surgery about 18 months ago and has been free and clear ever since - I am wishing you the same outcome. F Cancer!
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Wow Rick, I wish you the best and hopefully that SOB will be gone forever.
      Be strong.
      69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Rick ~ Thoughts and prayers going your way. During this mess, if you should need anything, I'm sure I'm not alone here, let us know.... Stay positive!
        1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Damn Rick, that sucks! When you get on Chemo you should look into a medicinal pot card... I've heard that Marijuana really helps chemo patients as far of quality of life and appetite.... no joke!
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Rick. Like Brad said, if you or the wife need anything all you have to do is ask.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Best of luck to you Rick. Cancer does suck. If you need anything don't forget we are hear for YOU
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Rick, I've got an old high school buddy who is also starting this process. Best wishes to you as you work through it.

Comment

All positive thoughts and prayers coming to you from our home Bud! Luv Ya Buddy!!!
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                  BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                  RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

hugs, hugs and more hugs. we'll be thinking about you!

Comment

I am sorry to hear that Rick, Many positive thoughts coming your way from Morgan Hill...

If you need anything please call and ask for help Brother... We are here for ya!
                      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Hey Rick, be strong and kick ass tomorrow! As everyone said, if you need anything let us know.

Comment

Been praying for you sence I heard at Bronctoberfest. And will keep saying my prayers for you.
                          Take care and wish you well.
                          Jack
                          73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

FUCK!!!! I hate that shit! I'm sorry Rick. I'm hear if you need anything. You know I just went throw all that with my mom. Maybe I can answer any questions you might have. My thoughts are with you brother.

Comment

sorry to hear that. like all the others said if you need some help just say it!
                              75 302 c4 marlin crawler 20 44&9" 4.56 arb's 35"mtrs

Comment

Working...
                              X