Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran's Day

Thank You!!!
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Re: Veteran's Day

Originally posted by ffmdx View Post
    thank you!!!
    x2
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
      Thank You!!!
      X's 3
      75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

x4!!!!
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

X5! Thank you to all veterans!
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Thanks for fighting for our freedom!

Comment

X7

Thanks for having the courage and resolve to do what most of us can't or won't. Be safe

Comment

I met an old man in Sam's Club. He was very excited and racing around on one of the scooters. He had on his Marine jacket and hat. I went over and asked him where he served. "Iwo Jima", he replied. "My buddy and I one some of the first ones to hit the beach". He held up his right hand and with his left bent three right fingers backwards to his wrist. "Bullet went right through there. My buddy never got to the beach". "Well, I got to go find my wife somewhere around here before she gets herself in trouble". And he took of through the store on his scooter with my heart in tow. These old guys and many a younger one... and very many no longer around, are why we are here.

I encourage you all to break the silence and talk to these vets. They have to wonder what in the world is happening to their country and if anybody really cares.
                Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

x9 Thank You!!

Comment

I normally love V day; running from restaurant to restaurant consuming cheep (never free) food, listening to old timers.
                    A decade ago I thought I was fighting for some bodies freedom. The objectives were clear; somewhere there is someone who intends harm on someone else, find him and ensure this does not happen. Now I feel like the blunt instrument of hypocrisy; there are almost more gov. Contractors here than troops. War cost a small fortune when the fighters make pennies and the civilians make over 6 figures.

Thank you all for your support
                    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Working...
                    X