I made a video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a video!

Well...I tried my hand at making a vidoe form some footage that I have on tape from the 40th. Don't laugh at my editing skillz, it's my first one.

VIDEO

Oh yeah...It's 12 minutes long.

Very Kool!!! Nice job by the way......Please tell me that there was no beer harmed during the making of the video Hope that cooler was just food (Oh yeah...big friggin rattler )

Sean
    Last edited by FFMDX; 11-22-2006, 04:25 PM.
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Sweet video Patrick. I wish I had made the trail that you had at the front of the video. That one looked like a lot of fun. I was watching you guys play with that rattler, and I just had to stay away. I was hiding with a bunch of girls over by my bronco.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Nice clips! That's a little different scenery that what we see around here.
        69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

That's a prety cool video
          Jeff Sander
          Reno, Nevada
          1968 Project Bronco
          1966 Fuel Injected Crawler

Comment

Yup pretty good video there, Patrick. Especially the hammers! Absolutely nuttin like that around here, maybe if I head over closer to the coast though?

Comment

Nice video...thanks for posting it
              1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

video

Yeah, Thanks Patrick!
                Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Working...
                X