Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well well well......

Good news and bad news......

Good news is Saturday night, I got the satisfaction of asking my girlfreind to marry me and she in less than a blink of an eye said yes.

Bad news is any chance of me running the Con in 07 is out the window as plans currently are to get married in Mexico and have to start saving up for that cause we are planning two weeks down there, one week to party it up with freinds and family with the ceremony that week and the following week honeymooning.

Least I only have to downgrade my plans of buying a 05 Ram 2500 Cummins to a mid to late 90s Ram 2500 to tow my EB with.

Congrats dude...some great news....
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

RUN RUN RUN do not pass go do not collect $200.00 that way you can run the con and buy a new tow rig

Congratulation marriage is not a bad thing. I have 18Yrs. with my wife would not trade her for....................................any thing
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Congrats.
        If you plan your trip right, you can do both. Drag the bronco down here for a trip on the Con, fly out of Sac to Mexico, get married, fly back to Sac and drive home. We will store the bronco and truck for you while you are gone.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Cool, now you just need to set up a wedding registry with all the EB vendors!
          Last edited by highlander; 12-10-2006, 12:28 PM.
          69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Another one bites the dust; Welcome to the club
            Brad
            Chico, Ca.

Comment

What could be better than a honeymoon on the Rubicon??? Just a little bit of dirt..

Congratulations
              Aaron
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Congats bro! That's great news. Too bad about having to miss the Con this coming year though. Although Marc has a good idea about driving it down here, run the Con, then fly on Mexico!

Comment

Yes I agree its a good idea, but I think she'll take 2 weeks on a Mexican beach than seein some of the most beautiful boulders on the Con.

Comment

There are lakes there she could lay on the beach of.
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB
                      Yes I agree its a good idea, but I think she'll take 2 weeks on a Mexican beach than seein some of the most beautiful boulders on the Con.

There is no pleasing some women...........you give in on this "Marriage v. Rubicon" issue and you might as well surrender. You gotta look at the big picture: Your needs Vs. Her wants. Do the deed in Tahoe, drag the cans down the Con, catch the flight out of Sac to Mexico. That way everyone's happy. Anything less and you're going to be buying tampons and lifting the seat for the rest of your life
                      Brad
                      Chico, Ca.

Comment

Congratulations, Too bad about the con and the 05 tow rig. If you are lucky next year is all you will miss HA HA
                        Best of luck
                        Jim
                        69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Congrats bro, Don't worry the Con will be there but Little Sluice might not. Blessings as you go through the planning phase that can be trying. Hope all works well, FM
                          72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                          1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Working...
                          X