Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Cage

Early Bronco Roll Cage

Hey guys, I haven't shared any of my work in some time n thought I would show some new things Ive been doing. Hope you loke them.

Re: Roll Cage

Comment

I have a lot more listed on my face book page (Virga Custome) for those that havent looked at it yet
      http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=9513642ba4
      virgacustons@yahoo.com

Comment

Love the gauge pods, great idea

Comment

Thanks, I wanted to get the gages off the dash to give a cleaner look.

Comment

The brackets for the rack are bent out so you can still run your bakini top

Comment

Your a F'n artist Dave!!
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Ima come callin when Deb's 74 gets a new cage. Nice, Nice, Nice work
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Wow! Love the lights and gauge pods. Nice work.
                  We're here for a good time, not a long time!

Comment

Nice work.. The gauge pods are great
                    75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Really nice. I like the rack on top of the cage. We'll have to talk more once I figure out my Bronco budget for the year.
                      69 Bronco, FI 351W, NP-435 Trans, Dana20, Dana 44 w/ARB Air locker, BB 9" w/Detroit Locker, Fab-Tech ext. Radius arms, Fox shocks coil over frnt suspension.

Comment

I like it. I may have to get a custom cage and sell mine now..
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm glad you like them. I use every inch in the broncos to give you the most room n best fit. Biggest footing, Most head room n built around what you have done to your bronco. I appreciate all your support.
                          Thank you

Comment

are you running all the wires for the gauges inside the cage? Thats a lot of wire to feed through.

Looks nice

Comment

Wires for the gauges come out of the dash bar only. They can come out from behinds the gauges n over behind the dash by the defrost vents or either end of the dash bar and around the side of the dash. Either way they are hidden. Gauges are 2 1/16

Comment

Working...
                              X