Our Web Page....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Web Page....

Who knows how to make a web page? Our Cover Page looks good but lets get some pixs of members rigs on it... How do we take it to the next step???

Tech articles
    Pics
    SPONSERS....????
    Forums

What do ya think? I'll contribute whatever I can.. There are a ton of 4X4 shops here in Nor-cal... Cant someone help with the costs??? OR IS THIS A BAD IDEA???

Aaron
    Last edited by Daddy4zack; 12-21-2006, 05:09 PM.
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

I have a friend in Brentwood that know how to do WEB stuff. May be able to help us out some of you my even know him but he drives a J**p
    he runs with D4W
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

My cousin that lives down the street and does Graphic design / web design for a living.. I just don't know about asking for free - bees.. I know he would help us out... I Just was wondering if anyone here can do it? Maybe I should just ask... He can do Shirts, Banners and Web pages..

His Company..

http://www.thomasferrous.com/main.swf

Aaron
      Last edited by Daddy4zack; 12-21-2006, 06:09 PM.
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Yah, patrick and I were just talking about this last weekend. I would like something simple like our close DYS group.

http://beer.thisdysfunctional.org

Let's create a pay pal account and all pitch in a bit to have a friend set it up. My brother, who set our site up as it is, can do it if he has time. He is "tykesplace" on this site and is set up as an administrator already. He has the FTP clients and everything to set it up. Aaron talk to your friend and ask him what ball park it would be and if it is a bit much, we can employ my big brother to do it. He would do it for free, but a few bucks pitched his way might help his family.
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Count me in
          Brad
          Chico, Ca.

Comment

Yeah we were just talking about this! That's funny! My wife is a graphic artist and can do any artwork that we need. She just doesn't know how to do all of the website stuff. I'd be happy to throw in some $$ to a fund to help out too.

Comment

I mess around with HTML, but typically I run from a template for articles, not real good at the basics Anyway count me in for any kind fo help needed (admin and/or cash)

Rick-
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I e-mail my friend he is willing to help us out. He said for FREE but if we could chip in a few I think it would be nice.
                Brian
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Maybe at the next "meeting" we can discuss some ideas where we think it should go and what it should look like.
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I can help with what ever as long as I have time.
                    I just need to know the layout that you want.
                    Our TDO site has lots of flash, revolving images, PITA to setup.
                    Going with a simple menu, and a home page image would be easy.
                    Mark Harris
                    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Updates?

Aaron
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I know a thing or two about web pages and have admin experience. I can certainly help if anybody needs my $.02.
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

We need a site built. I have no problem with doing it, but I need to upgrade my PC to a Mac so I can get the cool web building software from my brother. It will be within the month or so. If we really want one earlier, please post up if you have the ability to not only build the page, but FTP it to our server safely!!

Here is Mark Harris' club web page. I love the layout and design. We can match this site pretty close but change the coloers to match our logo. It has all we need.

www.wt4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                          X