47-55 c.o.e. cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 47-55 c.o.e. cab

Awhile back there was someone looking for these and wanted to hear when one was around. In HILMAR/Modesto craigslist there is a cab only for sale

Re: 47-55 c.o.e. cab

Josh in Bakersfield was looking for one.

Comment

I don't know if josh is looking for one anymore. didnt he pick up an f100 last year
      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
        I don't know if josh is looking for one anymore. didnt he pick up an f100 last year
        Yes he did, but he changes Broncos and projects like I change underwear, so who knows if he is still looking or back to looking for one.

Comment

Jerks! ;-)
          Yes I did pick up a 56 f250 a year ago but did sell it to help with pool fund. Still want a COE, just no cash right now, still trying to catch up from pool build. But hey at least I can cool off in the summer now while working on the bronco!

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

I think that was a good trade!!

Comment

Nice Josh! You'll love having a pool, were in ours all summer. Ours came with the house, so we lucked out with that. We did however remodel it two years ago. Have fun!
              Leave No One Behind
              KK6AUW

Comment

I went a little overboard with the pool maybe but it's been a blast already. Pool/spa with sunken BBQ kitchen in between with 26" countertops on both sides and barstools in spa and. Pool. Nat gas firepit behind the spa for ambiance and mallow roasting. Big Baja step with jets for the little kiddies to enjoy. It's pretty good sized too, had a lot of fun building and subbing out for the big stuff. Saved a boatload of $$$

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

I might drive to Fresno for that... Next bronco meet is at Josh's house!!!
                  SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
                  X