Where is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is it?

I was going to write something meaningful about how easy it is to put something back where it belongs and how hard it is to find something that is not where it is supposed to be, but I can't find a pencil or a pen.
    Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Re: Where is it?

very profound Henry. if you would have found one, you probably would have forgot what you were going to write about........
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I think Henry forgot about this post

Comment

No I didn't... and POPS is going to get his when I remember who he is. If I can just find my other boot.

Comment

I almost forgot what I was gonna say....oh ya...so there was this old bull and this young bull sitting on a ridge line overlooking a giant herd of cows...so the young bull enthusiasticlly says..."Hey let's run down there and f#>€ one of them cows"
          The old bull exhales slowly and says "go ahead...I think I'll just walk down and f#>€ em all."
          Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

I thought the young bull said, "Let's break out of this pasture". And the old bull said, "Not me, I'm going to stay here for heifer and heifer".

Comment

Is this what happens when you get old?

Comment

I was going to respond to this sooner but I couldn't find my mouse. Turns out it was next to the key board the whole time...........................
                Last edited by blwngsket; 03-30-2013, 04:00 PM.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                  Is this what happens when you get old?
                  Time will tell, it told me. I know why getting old feels like it does... young folks couldn't stand the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                    I was going to respond to this sooner but I could find my mouse. Turns out it was next to the key board the whole time...........................
                    True story: Had an aunt that could not find her ringing phone to answer it. That was way before cordless phones. Runs in the family I guess.

Comment

I once spent 20 minutes looking for my wallet. Was in my hand the whole time.
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                        I once spent 20 minutes looking for my wallet. Was in my hand the whole time.
                        Ouch!
                        I once spent 20 minutes looking for my wife. I figured that was long enough.

Comment

Now that was funny!
                          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Working...
                          X