Parts transport from Novato to Fresno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts transport from Novato to Fresno

Just looking to see if anyone happens to be going from the Novato (north bay area) to the Fresno area and can transport two bucket seats for me? I'm sure there could be some tasty beverage's involved.

Re: Parts transport from Novato to Fresno

I have to go to Antioch and Concord on the 13th if that helps. If you could get them there that would be great. i'm willing to drive up to Novato but i cant guarantee ill have the time.
    Last edited by TieWire; 05-06-2013, 08:23 AM.

Comment

I can get them from concord to tiewire. just cant go to navato.
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I am not that familiar with bay area. How far is it from Novato to Concord? Anyone running between these two cities?

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
          I am not that familiar with bay area. How far is it from Novato to Concord? Anyone running between these two cities?
          http://bit.ly/ZCHn2R

Had to buddy!!
          {o===o}
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
            http://bit.ly/ZCHn2R

Had to buddy!!
            If it only 47 mins get off your a$$ and help the guy out. I would but you are closer 1.5 Hr. just to Novato for me.
            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

In order to get there in 47 minutes you'd have to leave at 1:00 am.
              Last edited by crawlin68; 05-07-2013, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 70 Steed View Post
                In order to get there in 47 minutes you'd have to leave at 1:00 am.
                This is precisely why I didn't look it up via Map Quest or Yahoo Maps, etc...... And that is why I said that I am not familiar with the bay area (IE traffic patterns and drive times) Boy jumping to conclusions really suck huh RYAN!!!!!

I will accept your apology in the form of beer on the Rubicon.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                  I will accept your apology in the form of beer on the Rubicon.
                  and you will accept my appology in the form of a shot of jack on the rubicon

{o===o}

Comment

I can meet somewhere in between Novato and Livermore. Or Ryan could just bring the Kayaks to Novato and hang out for a bit.
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                      Or Ryan could just bring the Kayaks to Novato and hang out for a bit.

Comment

He keeps threatening. Maybe as a joint pick up/ wrench party on my pig. Maybe we can BBQ as well. Been a while since I've had a Bronco party.
                        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I can meet somewhere in between Novato and Livermore. Or Ryan could just bring the Kayaks to Novato and hang out for a bit.
                          If you can do that, i can grab them and we can figure out getting them to tie wire from that point.
                          He keeps threatening. Maybe as a joint pick up/ wrench party on my pig. Maybe we can BBQ as well. Been a while since I've had a Bronco party.
                          After seeing your new place, I cant wait until summer time and i get invited.

Just need to work on getting tan again.
                          {o===o}

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                            If you can do that, i can grab them and we can figure out getting them to tie wire from that point.

Just need to work on getting tan again.
                            What's there to tan?
                            67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                            69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                            69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                            79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                            67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                              What's there to tan?
                              His dented soup can.

Comment

Working...
                              X