No announcement yet.

anyone wanna go halfs on 100 wag bags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone wanna go halfs on 100 wag bags?

100 bags for 84 bucks and shipping. Half the price of the normal 40 bucks for 12 deal. Same bags I have been using for years, but cant believe I need 100 of them. Id like to keep 50 of them, looking for someone to agree to the other 50.

Re: anyone wanna go halfs on 100 wag bags?

I end up giving tons away on the trail, getting people used to them, cheap $$ to help keep the trail open, I will go in 50% with you

Rick-
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Doesn't the active ingredient just turn liquid into solid? Or does it also do something to kill whatever bacteria is in the solids? If it's just solidifying then why not just use the stuff inside diapers? You can get diapers for $.10/ea. They contain little pellets that absorb liquid.

Comment

They make a plastic/fold away toilet that the bags work in. I have one and it sure beats the hell out of the alternative. Put it in a small, throw down tent and your good to go, literally.......
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I use a 5 gallon bucket and standard toilet seat with the litle spacers/bumpers on the bottom cut a little so it fits snugly on the bucket. The nice thing is, the bucket seals up, so all my pooping stuff goes in there, and no risk of spills in the back of the rig or on the trail.

Rick, Ill order up and let you know when it arrives.

Comment

I use the 'luggable Loo' a 5gal bucket with a snap seat/lid that seals, and wag bags seal up tight, plus the gel makes the waste inert so you can toss them in your normal trash
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
              plus the gel makes the waste inert
              What exactly does this mean?

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
                What exactly does this mean?
                From what I have read, it basically just solidifies the waste enough such that there's no liquid, which minimizes the chance for leaks once you close up the used bag.

This whole idea is still pretty disgusting to me to be completely honest. Its more disgusting that there were enough folks not properly burying their shit on the trail, leading to this "requirement". This is part of the reason I don't love going to the Rubicon Trail.

Back somewhat on topic though - those of you who use the PETT and Luggable Loo - do you find them to be stable? I have a much more generic version and its unstable to the point of being awkward and precarious to use.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

When unfolded, mine has a good, stable footprint.
                  1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

It makes it possible to dump the bag into any trash can..
                    Dealer for: Dynatrac,,Atlas, Advance Adapters, Bilstein, Sway-A-Way's, Hella, Deaver Springs, Ford Diesel suspension and Performance. Jeep suspension's

ctperformanceinc@yahoo.com

Comment

I just find two rocks and set up the wag bag between them... It works and I'm not stuck carrying a 5 gallon bucket in my already cluttered bronco.
                      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
                      X