X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Beer Drinkers

http://t.money.msn.com/now/when-cold...now-its-frozen
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Re: For the Beer Drinkers

Since we re on the topic of beer, I just tried High Water Brew Co campfire stout. Pretty tasty and they re san leandro locals. Just need to find it in the Napa area.
    1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

I dont see a the point of a beer staying cool for 30min unless you always loose it.

Comment

I like my guiness warm people think I'm nuts but that's the way I started a few different types of beers when I was in Germany in the service

Comment

Originally posted by marshall View Post
          I like my guiness warm people think I'm nuts but that's the way I started a few different types of beers when I was in Germany in the service
          That's how true lager's and bitter's are supposed to be, room temp. but I gotta admit, after a long hot day delivering mail, an iced cold of any type is very refreshing

Comment

But those never last 30min

Comment

A nice Taddy Porter at about 55f-66f
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
                But those never last 30min
                Absolutely, Who keeps beer in their glass for more than 10 mins.?
                Explorer 5.0 OBDII

Comment

Originally posted by garberz View Post
                  Absolutely, Who keeps beer in their glass for more than 10 mins.?
                  Me don't care for the stuff .........Hard liquor is better
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by marshall View Post
                    The Irish Pub I frequented in Munchen used to heat the Guinness on the exhaust of the tap.

A good lager,stout or porter can easily be served at room temp. The key word there is "good". Germany's surgeon general still recommends a beer with every meal.
                    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by jperry1290 View Post
                      Since we re on the topic of beer, I just tried High Water Brew Co campfire stout. Pretty tasty and they re san leandro locals. Just need to find it in the Napa area.
                      I buy it at our local BevMo. Love it!
                      Vacaville, Ca
                      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Working...
                      X