Riding Cow mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding Cow mountain

We got to the dirt roads up here about 930 and then we had a tire fall off the trailer. It rolled down the hill took the turn off into the bushes. after about 10 minutes we found the wheel. With three bikes on the trailer we dragged it about 4 miles to get to a campsite only to drive up the road and have it blocked by about six fallen trees. Unhook the trailer back my truck down the hill with the camper on. Met the sheriff after he followed our trail. Backed up the hill, hooked the trailer on and went around the hill to get to the campsite from the other side. We need a new axle two wheels leave springs u joints and a taillight. On top of all that it looks like the fire is getting closer to us. Screw it time to ride.
    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Re: Riding Cow mountain

If you need help its in my Backyard live in Ukiah may even be able to store trailer and bikes if need be Check your PM
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

We picked up a u haul trailer and will try and put the broke one on this morning. Hopefully that goes well, since its heavy as fawk now after I lengthened a d beefed it up.
      70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Some pics. https://www.facebook.com/scott.keith...t=feed_comment
        70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
          If you need help its in my Backyard live in Ukiah may even be able to store trailer and bikes if need be Check your PM
          Thanks for the offer.
          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Working...
          X