No announcement yet.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good find Delta I will be one week behind you on the Disneyland trip. 3/2 to3/5 My daughter will be cheering at Calif. Adventure
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Glad we're back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
        I am going to pick them up in 2 weeks when the wife and I head to Disneyland on the 23rd. I know, I was just there in December.,..gotta love the disneyland...

THese are the nice 6025 heads with the big valves. They should work great after a bit of cleaning...they were on a 32 ford hot rod and have low miles. They look older and have the older casting, but don't look like the miles are high...
        See you have just made more work for your self and you will take longer to get the Bronco on the road. You can save your self a lot of work and be running sooner and sell them to me!
        1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Too bad there wasn't a log of how many times we all tried to access the site... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by highlander
            I saw those looked like a good buy, if I didn't already have some good heads I would of jumped on those too.
            Is there such a thing as bad ..........never mind
            Brad
            Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead
              Is there such a thing as bad ..........never mind
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by House
                Too bad there wasn't a log of how many times we all tried to access the site... LOL
                Or emails to Carl direct? Eh, Carl!!

Comment

No problem there brothers....seems that my email was some of the only communication...
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by House

Damn, You can say that again
                    69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

I cant stay off this site! Good to have it back.
                      Tony
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I mean it when I say it is good to have all of you guys back as well....especially the new members that are active. Cheers brothers.

Comment

back atcha, ya big dope
                          Brad
                          Chico, Ca.

Comment

In case any of you dudes wanted to know what happened the last few days, here it is...

Dear Carl,

Thank you for contacting the Globat Signature Support.

The reason why your site is down is because your dns name servers aren't pointed correctly to globat. However, I have requested our billing department to fix this, they deal with this kind of issue. You can expect a resolution or a response as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience.

Comment

Working...
                            X