Not sure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure

Not sure I would really tow this with my bronco, but it took the tongue weight better than I expected. I also would never trust the stock trailer hitch. Towed it great the 30 yards down the driveway though.
    Attached Files
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Re: Not sure

Tail wagging the dog once your on the road, but I'm digging the period look!
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

The overall weight and braking would be my main concerns. But I love the look!! I just told the wife the other day that one of these days I would love to restore a stock EB and then restore a small vintage camping trailer to pull behind it.

Comment

Dry weight of the stream is 4100lbs. Towed behind the F150 really nice and easy.
        Marc D.

Comment

Looks good

Comment

It looks the part!
            Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

Only two years difference. 77 bronco/75 airstream.
              Marc D.

Comment

With the short wheelbase and close to the same weight that would be a scary ride down a steel hill!!! You'd be wanting better brakes immediately!
                SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

You might be ok with the small airstream Bambi. I would like one or a small Shasta. Looks good!

Comment

I also have a 2010 16' Starcraft that is a single axle that weighs 2300 lbs dry. I would pull the tandem axle 4100 lbs trailer with brakes on both axles first. The single axle wags behind my truck where the airstream pulls like an arrow.
                    Marc D.

Comment

Working...
                    X