Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picture posting software...please read dudes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture posting software...please read dudes...

Well, it seems that nobody is leaving this site anytime soon ....so we may as well do what we can to enhace it for all who call this place home. For those who are familiar with classicbroncos.com, they have a sweet photo posting software installed called PHP. I think this would be a great addition here for us. It isn't that expensive to OWN the software. It is 129 for the software (lifetime license), and 59 to have it installed by them. If somebody knows how to use an FTP client and can upload it for us, that money could be saved. I think my brother can do it, but I am not 100 percent sure. So post up if this is something you guys would like to have. If so, I will open up a small donation sesion and get it done immediately for you guys so you can start posting your pics. I would like to consolodate the pics within your posts in one place so we can all find them much easier...since we have so many bad ass rigs here..

Let me know brothers!
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

I'm in Sister...

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I haven't posted any pic's on Classic for a while, but if it makes this site better, I'm in. Can we paypal $$$ to the same addy as before? $5 a piece and we'd have it in no time.

[Hi Jack 720Racer]

On a similar subject, I was wondering if we could create gallery or forum orginized by catagory for posting pic's of certain area's or items. Like a referance library. Pic's of bumpers, or tire cariers, or mirrors, or dashes, or seats, you get the idea. That way, when a brother is thinking of changing something around, he can flip through for inspiration. I'm not sure if this uses too much bandwidth, so if it's a bad idea let me know.

[/End Hi Jack]

Galen
      Last edited by 720Racer; 02-16-2007, 07:25 PM.
      Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
      I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Good idea. We could set up folders in the PHP software for that reason
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Yeah that is a great idea!

Me and Familyman get to be the first ones to post pictures of our doors!

Comment

I'm a computer systems admin and I have ALOT of experiance installing all kinds of software and using FTP. Let me know if you need a hand with the install.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewDude
              I'm a computer systems admin and I have ALOT of experiance installing all kinds of software and using FTP. Let me know if you need a hand with the install.

Sounds like we've got a winner!!!!
              '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
                Yeah that is a great idea!

Show-offs! Just jealous
                '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by BrewDude
                  What we can do, is just have the software downloaded...I can either email it to you, or put it on a stick if it is too big to send in email.

Thanks for the offer.

Comment

Great idea, I am willing to slap some coin on the table for it...
                    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Delta, I can't keep saying thanks but "Thanks" for taking care of the site and getting this kind of stuff handled . Just tell me where to send the money.

Cool, but I may be awhile , got a few small projects before the new doors

FM <><
                      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
                        Cool, but I may be awhile , got a few small projects before the new doors

FM <><

You are going to build new doors? I was talking about my rusty unpainted doors and your plastic wrapped doors.

Comment

No I traded for a set of "old doors" at the meeting, thought you might be refering to those.
                          FM <><
                          72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                          1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Im in!
                            302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
                              No I traded for a set of "old doors" at the meeting, thought you might be refering to those.
                              FM <><

To continue the thread hi jack .......so are you going to cut these new doors down and make a set of trail doors?

Comment

Working...
                              X