Creeper Tool Box.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creeper Tool Box.

So I got a Craftsman 3ton jack, jack stand, and creeper set for Christmas this year. I was pretty stoked to have an extra jack and I could always use more stands however I didn't need another creeper. So I got the bright Idea to build a low profile tool box. Too many times I have been under the Bronco with five tools resting on my stomach, a bunch scattered on the concrete and something stuck under the caster stopping me from rolling only to be broken free and I knock over my beer!: I haven't had an opportunity to use it yet but its only 6'' tall with variety of spaces to store tools, bolts, parts and beers. I think version 2.0 will be out of sheet metal.

On a side note I have the cushion from the creeper.... if yours has seen better days you can have it for the standard NCB price. 35'' long 11'' wide.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TieWire; 01-14-2014, 06:48 PM.

Re: Creeper Tool Box.

Nice!

Comment

Hey my garage is packed like that right now too!
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Like they say, necessity is the mother of all invention!! Awesome!

Comment

Version 2.0 could have an oil catch with drain plug.
          Leave No One Behind
          KK6AUW

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
            Version 2.0 could have an oil catch with drain plug.
            awesome idea! I 'll give you a cut when I patent it and go into production/profit.

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
              Hey my garage is packed like that right now too!
              Yep.... no room for broncos. For the first six month that we moved in i parked my green bronco in there but the fish bowl rule went into effect and its been full of crap ever since. but in my defense that's the corner where things that don't belong in the garage go before they get put in there proper place. Its usually a lot more organized.
              Last edited by TieWire; 01-15-2014, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Thats so cool, good idea!
                1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Working...
                X