X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have a tube roller?

I need to roll bend a piece of 2" 120

Re: anyone have a tube roller?

I don't have one but I've thought about building one. But even the HF roller with all the Swag Off Road adapters and dies can run over $500... I've seen rollers online that were built on the cheap before using junk parts.
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Id love to talk myself into buying one, but I have a hard time I would actually find many uses beyond the one piece I need currently.

Ive often thought of getting together with a few buddies and congregating tools into one rented shop space, and 'sharing' purchases. That would require a lot of trust and always seemed to be a bit risky.

Comment

Maybe see if Fishmouth fab or another shop could roll a stick for you... If a fab shop has a big Baleigh roller or similar, rolling a stick wouldn't take but a couple minutes...
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
        X