X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Silverhorse

Here you go dude!

Click me, Click me!

What a great deal. Heck I would buy one and then mod it out the way I want. thats a great price
    FM <><
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Yah, nice cages. I should have went that way. I got mine from broncobob and welded it myself. I welded it in my backyard with my small 110 mig. The light wind kept blowing my gas away causing really crappy weld. I had to dig out welds and redo. Not nice at all. I need to go back and clean them up and do them all over for safety alone...should be a bit better with my 200 amp mig....then I need to get with you for some tube additions. I can cut and weld, I just need some ideas for locations...how small of a die do you have for your bender?
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I got 2" and 1.5" . You have an invite anytime to use it.
        get that thing running, or tow it and we can bend all day.
        FM <><
        72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
        1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

That's what I did! Stated with a basic Crab cage and then added to it. Worked out great.

Comment

Does anybody know what Crab's normal price is? He just quoted me $930 shipped to the nearest SAIA depot. It's tempting... I may pull the trigger and have him ship it very soon.

Tony
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Man, doesnt any one do the classic ROAD TRIP!!!!! Best time of my life was when I headed to Vancouver with a cooler full of beer and a hell of a POS Uhual gravel hauler trailer when I brought my new to me bronco tub.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB
                Man, doesnt any one do the classic ROAD TRIP!!!!! Best time of my life was when I headed to Vancouver with a cooler full of beer and a hell of a POS Uhual gravel hauler trailer when I brought my new to me bronco tub.

I enjoy the occasional road trip, but I've got too many irons in the fire these days and can't really get away. I may take the trip up to Oregon later in the spring or summer if I don't have a cage by then. For what the shipping will cost, and what gasoline costs these days it'd probably be a wash on cost anyway... I drive a pickup truck that gets 18mpg on a good day, pointed downhill with a tail wind.

Tony
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

I may pull the trigger and have him ship it very soon.

Man CH, you better get on that bandwagon! I looked at a lot of the photos I found that were posted and It looks like Crabman does some top notch work. Does anyone know the specs on the tube Crab uses to build these? Its obviously ERW tube, but Im curious about the side wall and OD looks like its about 2"?

Comment

Originally posted by mcmain012

Man CH, you better get on that bandwagon! I looked at a lot of the photos I found that were posted and It looks like Crabman does some top notch work. Does anyone know the specs on the tube Crab uses to build these? Its obviously ERW tube, but Im curious about the side wall and OD looks like its about 2"?

Unless he has changed sense I bought mine, he uses 2 x .120 wall HREW. He will make it out of DOM for some $$$ for the upgrade.

Comment

I think he sold out of the "high dash bar" cages that allow you to run a dash pad. I have a PM out to him today, if he still has one left tonight I may place the order.

Cages are fully TIG welded .120 wall 2" diameter HREW tube.

Tony
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
                        I got 2" and 1.5" . You have an invite anytime to use it.
                        get that thing running, or tow it and we can bend all day.
                        FM <><
                        Can I weasel in on that?.........can I huh? Can I?
                        Brad
                        Chico, Ca.

Comment

Just want to make sure that Billy see's this before it's too late.

Comment

Did you get in on the mass buy?

Comment

Working...
                            X