Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need referal for a good shop to work on a 77 Bronco - Hurt Owner!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need referal for a good shop to work on a 77 Bronco - Hurt Owner!

Ive got a 77 Bronco that Im rebuilding and now I have hurt my back....BAD, REAL BAD and I can not do the work. anyway I have saved a good amount of money and I am looking for a shop that may have some knowledge in the early broncos....Its not quite a ground up build but close. I'm looking in the Sac/ N Cal area. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Wild Horse's SHOP in Stockton is closed no longer does work on
    Broncos.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by belotface
    Ive got a 77 Bronco that Im rebuilding and now I have hurt my back....BAD, REAL BAD and I can not do the work. anyway I have saved a good amount of money and I am looking for a shop that may have some knowledge in the early broncos....Its not quite a ground up build but close. I'm looking in the Sac/ N Cal area. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Wild Horse's SHOP in Stockton is closed no longer does work on
    Broncos.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We have a few good men here on this site that do amazing work! Own shops and so on.. Why don't you start by introducing yourself and some pics and I am sure someone will help you out..

Welcome

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Hey there..... may I pimp myself out? give me a call and we can talk. sorry to hear about the back.
      84/55 renegade, ton's, body stretch.. 400hp atlas. burnouts and such.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rancho...a=4&ajaxpipe=1

SFS Industries (aka silly fab) for all your fabrication and parts needs

(916) 635 3485 SHOP

(916) 761 8680 CELL

The new shop is at 2225 cemo circle 95670

Comment

Welcome to the greatest Bronco site there is. Daddy4zack is right about people knowing their stuff on here, just look on the site to see the work they do. Sillyneck thanks for helping out a hurt fellow Bronco brother and if I can be of any help let me know.
        Joe

Comment

I would have to recommend Cary T. on this site. His work is absolutely flawless, expecially on Broncos. He will need to tell you whether he is interested in doing this type of long term project. He is also an authoeized vendor and sponcer of Nor Cal Broncos.

http://ctperformanceinc.com/index.html
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Sillyneck does great work.
            69 bronco, 72 bronco, 66 vert stang

Comment

Delta, dont you work at a shop any longer?? Custom work, I highly recommend Phil (Sillyneck), as well check out Cary.

Comment

I still do full restos and what ever else but I am too busy to even think about a new project.......I need to get mine done as well. I had a shop but closed it last year. All my work now is side work. I am going to limit my work to motor work inthe future...quicker and I love it/
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Delta, I took a look at there ( Carls) web site that you linked too, do you think they do this type of work? Seems like there site says they mostly fab new products.

Gunny

PS Sillyneck, check your PM's I sent you a message.
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to slide in broadside, worn out and throughly used up shouting "WOW" what a ride.

Comment

Gunny, I would think so. Cary has a bad ass bronco....but long term projects in my shop always sucked so cary might not want to get invoved.

Comment

Working...
                    X