X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Juice is Back!

Thoughts?

http://www.fourwheeler.com/news/1404...social21068874
    1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Re: The Juice is Back!

Yeah... keep reading until you hit the last paragraph
    Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

If that became a reality, I can only imagine the price tag!
      We're here for a good time, not a long time!

Comment

Yeah... It sounded a little too good to be true. OEMs never build anything that doesn't need any upgrades.
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

M-F'er

Comment

Blue Oval??? More like Blue Balled!
            '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

While the Blue Oval has not yet released any pricing, it’s probably a safe bet to assume that it will go for around the same price as the outgoing 2015 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor crew cab truck. One thing’s for sure, if you’ve gotten this far into our story and are as excited about wheeling in this new generation Ford Bronco as we are, this minor detail might just make your blood boil. This was all part of an elaborate scheme for one of our biggest April Fools pranks ever. Please take a few minutes to wipe away the tears from your eyes. Now before you decide to punch us square in the jaw for doing this to you, just remember one thing, if our voices are loud enough, we just might see an SVT Bronco from the Blue Oval in the near future.
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

For the price you might as well buy the Icon Bronco
                1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

I just read the whole post to my wife and she was on board. Until that last paragraph about made both of us the computer

Comment

I think it will happen. If it does, I would love to own one. Same blue as my 69!
                    1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Working...
                    X