Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Arrival

CONGRATULATIONS
    It is my honor to announce the arrival of Keira Dawn to FFMDX and Mommy . Baby Keira was born this morning, Feb 25, 2007 at 0658. Keira is 6 lbs 13 oz and 19 3/4" long. Mom and Keira are doing well and will be able to go home in a couple of days. I am sure FFMDX will chime in sometime soon and give us a pic of the new addition but until then.......

FM <><
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Too cool!

Rick-
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Congratulations Sean and Char!! That is awesome!

Comment

Congratulation one more Bronco girl in the world. Best to all
          Brian
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Congrats Mom and Dad.
            Jeff
            Vacaville, Ca
            67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Congratulations I have 4 Grandkids ages 1,2,3 and 4. I almost forgot how much fun (and work) kids are to have around. Glad everyones doing good, enjoy!

Comment

Alright Sean and Char
                2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Congrats to both of you. I hope Keira will be a blessing to you both.
                  1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!! Hope the best for your newfound family, cant wait til I NEED a backseat in my rig one day.

Comment

Congradulations, glad to hear Mom and baby are doing fine. How is Dad holding up?

Comment

Congrats to FFMDX and mommy.
                        Haveing a baby girl is a gift all men should cherish, not just because of the awesome feeling of creation but because it allows one the excuse to enjoy another manly endeavor. By this i mean "GUN" collecting
                        72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

From my pops who's haveing trouble with logging in.

Congrats to mom and dad. Having a child is man's only chance of helping God create a miracle.
                          72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

With all the congratulatory turmoil let me be the first to say: "You poor bastard!!!" Time for a urinal in the garage.

Seriously though; kids are neat and they only get neater. Glad everyone is well and healthy.

Brad
                            Brad
                            Chico, Ca.

Comment

Great news!! Kids are amazing!!!Aaron
                              KK6DAD
                              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Working...
                              X