New Arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOHOO!!!
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

That's great news, is this the first or does she have siblings? Either way, congratulations.
      Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
      I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

This is their first
        I am sure he will get on here in a couple days.
        FM <><
        72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
        1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Thanks To All!!!

Hey Guys &Gals,

Thanks for the adulations (sp?) and warm blessings Char and Keira are doing great, and we will be home sometime early afternoon tomorrow (Tues). I'll post up a couple of the gazillion pics that I have already taken. This is our first and

Sean
          '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Whoo Hoo! Bring on the pics!!! Glad to hear that everyone is going home soon. That is great news!

Comment

Kewl! I remember my first encounter with my daughter like it was yesterday. Now I'm at the other end of things- she moved out a couple of weeks ago after graduating early from high school, currently in Amsterdam working as an au pair. Hard to believe.
              1970, Exploder 5.0 with P heads, EEC-IV EDIS, lots of wiring.

Originally posted by CityHick
              I suddenly feel rich and feel the need to dump more cash into my Bronco.

Comment

Congrats!!! Make sure you enjoy every minute, It goes so fast. My boy is 24 and works with me three days a week I love it! He is great my best bud!
                1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

congrats.......Sean and Char!
                  70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

Sorry so late...but CONGRATS to you two!!
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

By this i mean "GUN" collecting

Oh Yeah!!!!
                      Way too much estrogen in the house now! It's time for a shotgun and a male Rott..
                      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Working...
                      X