Cool encounter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool encounter...

So this wknd I'm moving into our new home and was driving my rig down to its new stable...I was sitting at a lite and a nice Lexus SUV pulls up next to me and this mid 60s woman rolls down her window and says "I really like your Bronco!"...I replied "I really like that you know that it's a Bronco". So she one-ups me by coming back with " well I should, my uncle was Bill Stroppe" and then she takes off......random but I'll take it!

Either she is good or really telling the truth....shoulda chased her down, but....apparently stalking is frowned upon!
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Re: Cool encounter...

Lol... That's almost as good as meeting Bill Stroppe himself(IMO)
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Thats bitchin Sean!
      Leave No One Behind
      KK6AUW

Comment

That is pretty cool!
        WT 4x4
        91' One Ton Bronco
        1971 Bronco
        9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

That's like my story a few yrs ago. Delivered a margarita machine to golf course in Pleasaton at a old mans house named Madden. I guess he was a Raiders fan?????

Comment

That's cool Sean. But she might be the one stalking you

Comment

SWEET! I'll take it where I can get it!
              '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Working...
              X