• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bronco Girl in Town!!

Well, Here she is, Keira Dawn MacDonald

Born: 2/25/07 0658hrs
    6 lbs 13.6 oz
    19 3/4" LONG

Mom and Keira are home and doing really well! She is just an unbelievable addition to our family. NOW I understand when my friends with kids try to explain the "unconditional love" you have. There is no other like it!

Sean
    Attached Files
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Oh, thank God she looks like "mom" .

Great to see her Sean, how you holding up
    Get some

FM <><

The real adventure has begun !
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Oh, thank God she looks like "mom" .
      No lie!, my folks think she looks like me, and I just can't picture myself with long hair and make up! I'm doing well, still in awe, kinda feel like I had a LONG nite on the van already....you, know...too tired to sleep??!! Just got to get rid of this chest gunk that's creepin' up on me Swing by when you get off if you like.

Later,

Sean
      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Congrats Sean and Char!

Get Sleep... Check your investments, you have allot of diapers to buy. Enjoy, because they grow up before you know it.

Doug
        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Thank you Gunny, I'm definitely a proud Daddy, but THANKS TO YOU and all of our service men and women who are continuing on with the job of protecting the little ones, even if they are squished, loud and smelly!

Comment

She is awesome Sean!! You did good for sure! Enjoy this time, there is nothing better.

Comment

Great News!! Get lots of rest... Ohh and grow a third boob so you can help the wife with feedings..

Aaron
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS Sean
                She's beautifull, Tell Charlene congrats from me as well
                69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Ohh and grow a third boob so you can help the wife with feedings..
                  Oh, please do this so that at the baby's wedding I can tell everyone (there is a great story here)

FM <><
                  72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                  1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Congrats!! Now I got to show these pics to my fiancee, as we both want a little one running around after we get married.

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
                      Oh, please do this so that at the baby's wedding I can tell everyone (there is a great story here)

FM <><

Comment

Well Gunny,,,

You are a damn good man and hell of a Marine! As for the new addition, congrats Sean and family. I felt that way when my son was born and since then I could never remember what I used to do with my free time before my kid came along. Now here he is sitting next to me describing how he landed a 747 in Kazakistan. Humm...
                        Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceburger
                          You are a damn good man and hell of a Marine! As for the new addition, congrats Sean and family. I felt that way when my son was born and since then I could never remember what I used to do with my free time before my kid came along. Now here he is sitting next to me describing how he landed a 747 in Kazakistan. Humm...

Wow!

Comment

Wow, seems to be a lot of people I know popping those things out!
                            Congratulations!
                            69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Beautiful...and like everyone told me, thank god it looks like the Mommy...now start living it up because there is nothing like being a pop.
                              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
                              X