Unevent Bronco Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unevent Bronco Fun

So I have a few PNW Bronco members on my Facebook friends list. I've seen lots of pictures this week from the Unevent in Oregon. Here is a video that one of them posted.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iXqf8ubDcEg&feature=share
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Re: Unevent Bronco Fun

Opps....haha I like his cross member setup and wish I had more motor in my bronco.
    70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

That was cool.

Comment

Cool video! Makes me want to go back to Pismo!

Comment

Yes, that Bronco is bad ass. We were there for most of that, but missed
          the uphill flop. The baby blue one that beat him in the uphill drags is the
          one that rolled last last year...

Comment

I was mentioning the unevent to the wife, and she asked why didn't I go. I guess I better plan for next year.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I would love to go next year also... Gonna have to find myself a car trailer!
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
                I would love to go next year also... Gonna have to find myself a car trailer!
                Yes we will. Lets put this on the calender.
                Marc D.

Comment

Propane powered.....I wonder what kind of fuel mileage he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcdobson View Post
                    Propane powered.....I wonder what kind of fuel mileage he gets.
                    I don't think he is concerned with mileage. He now has two mixers and probably over 500hp
                    Marc D.

Comment

He said that engine was 500hp on race gas. So he probably lost a bit going to propane.

Comment

Robert's Bronco is always a blast to watch at the Unevent! If you visit my Flickr account, https://www.flickr.com/photos/andrew...7646155496078/, you can view the rest I've processed so far.
                        Here's a few:
                        Beach Shot

74StrokerBronco ripping up the dunes!

Robert Warke and his daughter Sarah catching some air

Eric Lockie showing the group how it's done!

Steve Andersen & Jack Hale from MHT Alloys / US Mags / Fuel Offroad with Andrew Norton's / Sue's Baja Bronco
                        '68 Bronco - 302, NV3550, Atlas 4.3, 4.88s, OX locker / Yukon Grizzly, 17x9 Fuel Offroad D116 Anza beadlocks on 37x12.5 Goodyear Wrangler MTR's
                        '66 Bronco - Uncut and under the knife

Comment

Great shots Andy!~

Comment

Originally posted by House View Post
                            Great shots Andy!~
                            Next year you should bring your wheeler out instead of the Baja! As much as I love your Baja, I think you'd have a blast running around with the North West Vintage Bronco guys
                            '68 Bronco - 302, NV3550, Atlas 4.3, 4.88s, OX locker / Yukon Grizzly, 17x9 Fuel Offroad D116 Anza beadlocks on 37x12.5 Goodyear Wrangler MTR's
                            '66 Bronco - Uncut and under the knife

Comment

Yeah, my little 302 won't keep up on the sand with those 500-600 horsepower monsters...!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X