Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car trailer to use for a day--maybe

I might need a trailer for just 1 day to assist with my move back to Sac
    Does anyone have one I can borrow for a few bucks and some cold beer?

I would want to pick it up in Sac or surrounding area and I would get it back to you same day.
    I might need this, I will know more next week. Just wanted to get my feelers out there
    Thanks!!

Re: car trailer to use for a day--maybe

I don't a trailer, but I was just in a similar situation. I rented an auto hauler from Uhaul for a pretty cheap price, $55 per day plus tax. It was well made and easy to use. Only downside I saw was that it is pretty heavy, but a tundra pulled it and my bronco easily. Good luck!

Comment

Sometimes you have to tell the counter guy at Uhaul that the Bronco is not the big version but a smaller one. Their computers don't know the difference when they enter the tow and towed vehicles. The tire straps of the auto transport don't fit over tires bigger than 31s unless you air them down.

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
        Sometimes you have to tell the counter guy at Uhaul that the Bronco is not the big version but a smaller one. Their computers don't know the difference when they enter the tow and towed vehicles. The tire straps of the auto transport don't fit over tires bigger than 31s unless you air them down.
        Good catch! I barely got the straps over my tires, they are 31's. Even so I used 4 other heavy duty tie downs just in case.

Comment

I have one, but I am in Woodland. I guess I would want to know what you are hauling, and hauling with, and your experience. I don't have a problem lending out tools, I just want to make sure I get it back like it was. PM me if you are interested.
          Build thread

Comment

Working...
          X