Indoor, covered storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indoor, covered storage

I'm looking for a place to put my buggy for about three months while I remodel my airstream. I would prefer inside, and close to Roseville. I haven't checked out the storage yards around here yet. Anyone have any leads around here?
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Re: Indoor, covered storage

I have a spot as long as you leave the keys in it......LOL
    Jack

PS and full of gas
    73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

I'm plumbing the new in side RV storage off Cincinnati ave and they are cool but I don't know the prices. It would be safe at least. If you go ask to talk to Ray and say the plumber that's doing the offices Brian from BSM Plumbing recommended them, not sure if that hearts or helps but it's always good to drop a name to people in that market. And probably more help now because they are in a rush to get finished and they should help out a little.
      I will ask them in the morning and see what he says. So if your thinking about calling don't before noon tomorrow.
      Last edited by pipelayer; 06-18-2015, 12:53 PM.

Comment

He said 188$ a month for under 26 ft I think but could make a better price for a friend.if you need his direct number text me
        916-521-4733

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
          He said 188$ a month for under 26 ft I think but could make a better price for a friend.if you need his direct number text me
          916-521-4733
          Dang covered storage is expensive I thought I was paying to much a $65.00 a month to store my motor home, Till I called around think I will just keep it where it is. Nice thing is it's 3 blocks from my house.
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

At that price I might as well put it on the trailer and tarp it. I already pay for that space, was just thinking it would be nice to have it inside.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I got one of those carport/tarp things for my chickens-run. $80 from HD Supply
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
              X