WILD HORSES Round Up just a few weeks away! Saturday April 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WILD HORSES Round Up just a few weeks away! Saturday April 2nd

You are invited to the 2016 WH Bronco Round Up, 50 year Bronco anniversary party. Last year we had over 200 early Broncos and a hand full of Big Broncos, F150s even a Jeep and a Toyota. We have added more room this year. We are closing off the side street so we will be able to put some more space in-between the rigs. We've got a bounce house for the kids, prize drawings, venders, great deals on parts, new product displays, food trucks etc. Thanks for your continued support. Please register so we will know if you plan to come out. Click the link for more info.

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/wh_event_reg

Jim
    Attached Files
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

Re: WILD HORSES Round Up just a few weeks away! Saturday April 2nd

I wish I could make it this year, but one of my coworkers backed out of a lineman rodeo in Minneapolis, so I'm going in place of him. I'm really sad I will be missing it.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Rats Marc. About the only time of year we get to see you! Oh well... Next year maybe?

Anyone caravaning this year? Had a couple of them last year, Auburn and Tracy/South Bay areas I think? Be cool if you guys could do it again. With even more this time!

Paul
      Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
      www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
      68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDonk View Post
        Rats Marc. About the only time of year we get to see you! Oh well... Next year maybe?
        Hopefully next year for sure. When is the swap meet going to be?
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDonk View Post

Anyone caravaning this year? Had a couple of them last year, Auburn and Tracy/South Bay areas I think? Be cool if you guys could do it again. With even more this time!

Paul
          We have a group from Sonoma County last years was 5 broncos hoping for more this year

Comment

Sounds good Joe. Hope you soak up some extra stragglers even, and show up in a mob!

You know Marc, I didn't even ask if we've planned out the date for the swap meet yet. If I remember correctly, it was sort of an Octoberfest kind of a thing, wasn't it?
            If so, maybe it'll be around the same time. But I will check for sure Monday and chime back in with any details if they exist.

So what about this Wednesday? Can we coerce you in to making it down to Sunnyvale "after work" for chow and chat instead?
            It's not really "that far" from you. And after all... It's in the opposite direction from the commute. Piece of cake then!

Paul
            www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Hey Marc, right now even though it's not etched in stone yet, the tentative date for the swap meet is the second Saturday in October. That's the 8th I think?

Anyway, we'll keep it updated as we get closer, but at least that's what's on the agenda for now.

Paul
              www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Hi Guys ,
                Just got my password back and able to sign on again .
                A handfull of us from Grass Valley Bronco's will be coming down again this year .
                Great time last year !

Comment

Excellent! Should be a good drive and a bunch of fun again.
                  See you there.

Paul
                  www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

They're famous!

http://fox40.com/2016/03/30/wild-horses-roundup-2016/

Comment

Working...
                    X