Read before ordering PRP seats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read before ordering PRP seats!

So I just received my PRP high backs and they are to small. I'm only 5' 10" and the standard high backs don't fit. The shoulder belt holes are 2" below my shoulder and the head rests only go up half my head. I should have got the high backs plus 2" or 4". I wish they had a size chart or I wish the lady told me they run small. So I will call them Monday and see what they can do. Sucks!

Re: Read before ordering PRP seats!

Hmm, i never looked at where mine sit on me, since i only have lap belts. Ill check them out when i get home. I thought they were supposed to be just below your shoulders to draw tou back and down
    70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

You don't want them to much below your shoulders because it can compress your spine. When I bought my corboeu seats I had the same problem, and had to go with the talls.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I love the PRP's but I had belt loops stiched on the top of the seats and the normal should belt holes deleted.
        Mark Harris
        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

So I ended up returning mine and getting Highbacks plus 4. The shoulder belt holes are perfect now. I ended up wasting a lot of money in shipping and restocking fee but I guess safety is worth it.

****I went to UPS and FedEx and they both wanted $200 to ship my seats back. Ended up printing a tag on fedex.com and paid $80. Keep that in mind when shipping a large box****

Comment

Working...
          X